Projects that I am actively working on or have contributed to. You may find others on my personal Git hosting and GitHub.
- Lahu language resources
- Lahu language project page. A collection of information about the language spoken by the Lahu hill tribe group.
- A single-file “dotfile” manager written in POSIX shell. It creates and synchronises symlinks in your home directory to a central dotfile source.
- Family tree
- My family tree. Most work has been done by my mother.
- A bit array structure with sub-byte methods like packing and shifting for arrays of arbitrary length
- Encoding converter
- Convert between HEX, Base64, ASCII or binary, from and to files.
- This is a basic dynamic client and server for the djbdns DNS server ‘tinydns’ by Dan Bernstein. Not maintained.
- A simple CLI time tracking utility. Not maintained.
Open Source Contributions
- FreeBSD Ports
- Mainly contributions for Nuster, Postgresql and MariaDB Galera clustering support for client work.
- Void Linux
- As Linux distributions go this one is very similar to the BSD method of building ports and it is not ham-strung by systemd. I use Void where BSD is not supported by hardware.